Welcome to Cotteridge Quakers!
Worship is at the heart of what it means to be a Quaker. Meeting for worship brings Quakers together in stillness so we can quiet our minds and open our hearts and lives to God. Everyone is welcome to join us. Read more…
£3,074 donated to Christian Aid because:
- Arthur completed 50 miles on his bicycle.
- Judith walked a marathon during the week and has now completed 26.2 miles.
- Big breakfast: Judith had the most unusual breakfast dish: Fuul.
- Leonora won the Christian Aid Quiz.
- Margo’s Quaker Quiz was great fun and very challenging.
- Tina made lots of face masks.
- Anna recorded a Brahms lullaby on the piano.
- James flew round the garden 100 times and did nine backflips.
- Natasha managed a full 24 hours without food (we agreed milk and orange juice were OK).